Christ Evangelical German Lutheran Church

Christ Evangelical German Lutheran Church

The Christ Evangelical German Lutheran Church is the highlight of the village. It was located in Brady Township in Saginaw County. It was built in 1888 and was moved to the village in 1991. Since moving to the village there have been more than 650 weddings, 10 vow renewals, 4 baptisms, 2 Hospice memorials, and 2 funerals performed in the church.