New Haven Township Hall

New Haven Township Hall

The New Haven Township Hall, circa 1880’s, was located on the corner of Henderson and State Roads and was moved to the village in November of 2002. It is used for village meetings and as a General Store when the village is open for the 4th of July and for Christmas in the Village.